GHOULS AT GRASSMERE
Thursday, October 18, 2012 Nashville Zoo
Family-Friendly Halloween Event
Ghouls at Grassmere is celebrating another year of "spooktacular" family fun! This annual Zoo fundraiser is a community favorite boasting exciting Halloween activities designed to appeal to families with children ages 12 and under. Enjoy the merriment from Carn-Evil, Monster Mash, Haunted Hayride, Monster Lab, Scary-Go-Round, 20 themed treat stations and much more at one price! Put on your costume and "creep" on over for a night of ghoulish fun.
Frighteningly fun activities include:
- Visiting all the treat stations on Trick-or-Treat Trail
- Wandering through the Monster Lab
- Catching a show at the Monsterpiece Theatre
- Entering the Children's Costume Parade
- Trying your hand at games in Carn-Evil
- Twisting through the Gypsy Mystery Maze
- Shaking your "ghoul thing" at Monster Mash
- Taking the Dying Traditions and Superstitions Tour at the Historic Home
- Taking a turn on the Scary-Go-Round
- Braving the Haunted Hayride
- Take a walk through the Kookie Kiddie Kove
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
October 18-21 & 25-28
Event runs 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. nightly.
**With the exception of the Unseen New World, our animal collection will be getting their beauty sleep during Ghouls and will not be on exhibit.
**Zoo closes each night at 4 p.m. and will reopen at 5 p.m. for the Ghouls event
Ticket price is all-inclusive. No additional fees will apply. Parking is included.
Tickets are valid for one night only. Tickets required for ages 2 and up.
Save $2 - Buy tickets in advance.
Advanced tickets go on sale Sept. 1 online and at the ticket booth.
Plan your visit by checking the map and entertainment schedule before your visit. Information to be provided closer to event date.